Rokfin debuts free Android App with offline listening, expanded content curation, and additional live chat features
Austin, TX (May 11, 2021) — Rokfin, a subscription marketplace platform and the new model for media companies and creators to monetize their content, today announced the launch of its debut Android app.
Rokfin’s app provides users with the ultimate on-platform experience and empowers them with greater flexibility and accessibility across various devices. Key features provided within the Android app include:
- The capability for users to download video and audio content for offline listening
- Listening to streams while the device is locked
- Advanced content curation by Creator channel or subject matter
- Enhanced search functionality
- A new recommendation feed that spotlights trending content and post count by Creator
- Live chatting during video streams
- The ability to toggle between light and dark-mode backgrounds
“We believe the network will become stronger with an Android app,” Rokfin’s lead engineer Joe Velliquette said. “Creators will be able to connect with users all over the world and subscribers will enjoy a great experience while they support their favorite creators. We are excited to welcome the Android community to the Rokfin experience.”
Rokfin Inc., is based in Austin, Texas. It is a creator-first subscription marketplace where creators bundle their content to grow monthly recurring royalty streams. Rokfin uses the RAE Token, a utility/access token. Channels are rewarded in open and transparent proprietary methodology that compensates creators for their pro-rata share of the network surplus and ongoing royalties for the lifetime value of their subscribers. For more information, visit Rokfin.com or RAEToken.org.